Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Personal Reflections

Lostsoul375 February 28th, 2020

Hi! the name's Chris. Im your average 22 year old soon to be college student for a computer science major.

I won't bore you with my life story but Im currently sitting here after getting off the phone after a rather bad interaction between my current gf and myself. To make matters short she's got OCD with all the effects that comes with that, as well as a harsh case of misophonia and its really putting a dampener on her emotional state and I feel is also giving her a rough state of mind. Not only that but her past is ridden with quack docs and psychiatrists that have done nothing to help her but dope her up to the point that she's a zombie.

I say this because she will end up with an unapologetic attitude after saying something uncalled for and will ultimately go off and say "its not about you" and i know she doesnt mean that. Because after a while she will break down realizing what she said in tears apologizing and promises to get better. But every time she says she'll go get help she backtracks, doesnt want to talk about it, and ultimately never takes care of herself.

Unfortunately this little cycle has been going on for a while, and I want her to get better as we are moving in together, but Im lost as to what to do. She's an absolute peach to be around but I feel she's beeing held back from living her life with this happening over and over again. I guess im just asking for a lil bit of insight as to what to do for me and for her

healingWhisper May 17th, 2020

@Lostsoul375 thank you for sharing this. Hopefully both of you are feeling better now :)