Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Missing you, but you weren't even mine to miss

Tori0707 August 29th, 2017

I fucking miss you. I hate it. I don't know if you feel the same way I do right now but it's annoying. I hate not being able to have you. I hate going over all the memories we have together instead of making new memories. Every cute thing you said to me, every action you made towards me, every touch, every breathe, every moment of silence, played over in my head so I can try and recreate what it's like to be with you, to be by your side, to just TALK and have a pointless conversation with you about nothing but not ending it because we just didn't want to stop talking.

I want to make out with you again and I want to touch your wonderful body over and over until there's no part of you that hasn't been touched by me. I've never wanted someone as badly as I want you it scares me, it fucking scares me how much I want you. Maybe I'm crazy, maybe this is infatuation and as time goes on and we grow further apart I'll move on. But I don't want to move on I want to love you and I want you to love me

It's fucking annoying not being able to have you right now.

Akshita0612 January 31st, 2018

@Tori0707 Hey there! I am so sorry to hear that you have to go through all this. It is understandable how you are feeling but we all learn to let go with time. We can't force people to stay around and I can understand how annoying it is. I relate to you completely as at some point in time I used to feel the same way but with time I learned to live without him, learned to move on and let go. I cherish my past now, we need to accept the truth no matter how bitter it is. It is really hard I know it, but the sooner you let go, things will be better for you. There is no easy way of moving past this feeling but you are not alone, we are all here to support you. smiley