Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Love and Fear

ziska October 20th, 2014

Lately I've been scared of my husband, since he lost his job its all been on me to keep the family running I have to earn all of the money and I work crazy hours just to keep us going. He is stuck with the house work since I'm so tired when I get home I really dont have any energy to do anything. When I try and ask him things like how the job search is going or just simple questions he snaps at me. I want to talk when I get home but he wants to be on the computer then yells at me for being on my computer saying we didnt get anything done. When I tried telling him about my depression he said I was just throwing a pitty party for myself then he yells at me for never talking about it so I keep everything inside. I'm close to the point of snapping at times... I dont know how much more I can take. I cant leave him I have no family to go to all of my family moved away after they found out I was pregnant.

CaliGirl77 November 15th, 2014

I'm so sorry you're in a difficult position. You will find the strength the deal with it all & do what's right for you & your baby. I wasn't pregnant at the time but I sympathize with your situation. I had to support my husband while he went to school & waited for a job to become available after he graduated. It's stressful. I couldn't go to my family since it's a private matter. I didn't want them knowing too much of my business. Same for our friends. I didn't want them to judge me or my marriage. I hope you find some comfort knowing you're not alone. Other people are in the same situation. You will persevere. This will pass. When it's all over, you find out how strong you really are. I wish you lots of luck in figuring out how to make yourself happy again & wishing you lots of health for you & your baby.