Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I am Who I am

jazmine1986 July 1st, 2019

" JUST TO VENT HOW I FEEL FOR A MARRIED MAN IF YOU WANT TO JUDGE WHO I AM LET YOU BE ANYWAY I USED TO BE JUDGE HERE FOR BEING A BAD PERSON BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM ."

Dear CET ,

since the day i knew you i had slight feelings for you there's jealousy when i saw you brought a large bouquet of roses for your wife on this year valentine's day .

i kept on telling myself i want to treat you as a friend & i'm so 😨 if one day you don't want to treat me as a friend anymore , i feel 😄 when i attend your cooking demo (s) as you always bring laughers to your audience though we seldom meet or contact each other because you're busy at work sometimes i really just want to have a glimpse of you since i "follow" you in Instagram as long as i see your posts i feel safe .

knowing you're a married man , i can't have you the whole laughers� i just want a little about 5% shall leave it the most to your wife & your 2 grown up children . i'm looking forward to meet you the next time i just have to wait although i can whatsapp you i don't want to disturb you understand you're a busy man chef .

thank you for those selfie (s) we taken each time , i would treasure them . UNTIL TODAY I DON'T HAVE ANY EVIL INTENTION TO BREAK YOUR FAMILY I DON'T WANT TO BE NAMED THE BAD LADY ...

yours sincerely , J

Withinscope July 1st, 2019

@jazmine1986

Very profound. I've been there. I judge you not. It's hard dealing wih all the conflicting emotions. I admire your bravery to own the feelings and to talk(vent) about it.