Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ghosted

humorousTriangle605 June 11th, 2021

Ghosted by a v close friend.. he has been an ex. I just helped him out of a big mess. Also met his family last month. Even treated his dad without charging my fees. (I'm a dr) . He owes me money also. He hasn't bothered returning. I don't get it. After everything that i have done for him, he blocks me out of the blue? For no reason? I don't get it. Confused and hurt. I feel betrayed and used. Really sad right now.

ouiCherie June 13th, 2021

Hi @humorousTriangle605
His action is hurting indeed, when you had helped him in many ways.

From what you told about him still owing you some money, and not bother to give back, sounds like he's not in the best situation. Have you tried to meet him in person to know what's going on?

humorousTriangle605 OP June 13th, 2021

Well, he has 2 jobs. He obviously has money. I was talking to him via text/ calls till the previous day. We were on good talking terms. All of a sudden, one morning he's blocked me everywhere. No explanation given. We didn't have any fight. I did not try to contact him via another phone number. I am out of words. What to say to a guy who uses you when convenient and then discards you? That is how i feel right now.