Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling alone again

FragilePunk522 June 20th, 2022

I've made a post before saying how a friend group I was originally a part of has essentially blocked me on all platforms. However, I found out recently that one person still had me added somewhere as their only friend since only us two used a certain game. I decided to go with my gut and message her and let her know she still has me added. I check back later and find out she has unadded me. I still like this girl as a friend and even more and I miss the group I was a part of. I don't know if I should let go or if I should hold onto some of it if even for a moment.

professionalVision2624 June 20th, 2022

@FragilePunk522

Hi FraglinePunk!

I’m sorry such an unfortunate turn of events unfolded. You are in the right place and I’m happy you reached out here! You are the expert in your particular situation and as listeners, we can’t give you advice on what to do and what not to do. We can only help you sort through your feelings and thoughts which can allow you to make a decision from there.

You can browse the listener page here! and connect with a wonderful and emphatic listener. You can also check the listeners’ bio if they have direct lived experience with relationships, in order to find the best listener to connect with!

Best of wishes!

Lin2022 August 4th, 2022

Why they blocked you? I think you should move on. However it is important to know why they blocked you so in the future you can watch out.