Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are my concerns/feelings not worth help?

AmbivalentGrin March 4th, 2022

I've been searching for that woman that I can share my life with in joy and love all my life. I flirt well, woman seen to like me until I ask them out. At that point it's just 'no's all the way down. Friends and family keep saying there's nothing wrong with me, but if that were the case wouldn't someone have chosen to be with me. The worst part is no one wants to help. I'm around coupled people that say "relationships aren't important", yet they're in relationships. Is that not hypocritical? I clearly can't do this on my own, how do I get the people around me to help me find someone that will love me the way they did. I'm tired of being a failure at life.

Lifeonmars787 March 4th, 2022

Hello! I'm sorry about your situation, I understand how you feel. The people around you probably just wanted to comfort you by telling you that, even if they couldn't. Of course, having relationships is important, and your desire to love and be loved is appropriate. I don't think there's anything wrong with you, I think you should keep trying. You are not a failure in life, you simply have not yet found someone compatible with you. You could ask your friends if they have someone to introduce you, have social life, also try dating apps if you want. You are worthy of being loved and your time will come too, do not be discouraged and above all do not forget to take care of yourself.