Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Weird fettish?

StevenIrwin March 10th, 2020

I have this thing that I love doing and turns me on. (Im 15) I like acting knocked out shirtless and sometimes na...yea. I act like I was extremely knocked out like twitching or laying there for 10 minutes. I also sometimes want to do fights and lose intentionally to get like that. Is it weird?

Discreetlyburgundy May 10th, 2020

@StevenIrwin

honestly I kind of feel the same, I've had fantasies of dominating or more controlling partners, idk if it's healthy but I've had them since I was a kid. Don't think it's weird if it's done consensually and safely, but that's usually rare especially if the fetish is really unique.

CannedPears May 11th, 2020

@StevenIrwin

I can't say I've ever heard of anyone having such a fetish, perhaps some people who are into sadomasochism may also be into that but I don't really know. As long as everything is consensual and know one is being harmed in the process then there's nothing wrong with it.

You don't need to answer but have you ever told anyone? It may be nice to be able to open up to a counselor or a close and trustworthy friend. Opening up and talking about my fetish helped me even if I still worry about it a lot. Just be sure you can trust whoever you tell.

crimsonIdea6266 May 13th, 2020

@StevenIrwin

Is it a fetish or you just want to escape reality by being unconscious? Nothing wrong with fetishes but ya gotta be safe! Being knocked unconcious can cause brain injuries and that can have deadly, far reaching and debiltating consequences.