Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pregancy Scare

Lauren101502 April 19th, 2022

Me and my bf are ling distance and havent had sex since febuary. I got my period after that and then decided to skip my next period by not taking the sugar pills in my birth control because I was going to mexico. The next month I got the flu when I was due for my period so I did not get it due to the strain the fou put on me

I get anxiety thag I am pregant even though there is no reason I shojld be. I take my BC everyday at the same time and my BF has never finished inside me. but im still nervous

LavenderHere May 2nd, 2022

@Lauren101502 I understand, I hear you there. It sounds very scary to have that anxiety, but it's not uncommon and you are not alone. It's okay to have that fear, and I hope you are able to manage it better<3 But gentle reminder please try not to beat yourself up for being scared, it's okie. And hopefully you will be able to counter those irrational thoughts. One tip you might want to try is write somewhere why you can't be pregnant and read it again when the anxiety hits<3 I hope that helps, thank you for reaching out and we're all here for you!