Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Why aren't women honest?

impartialOrange6461 December 8th, 2020

Why won't they just tell me, I'm ugly when its true? I didnt get a single match on Bumble or Tinder and, I've been rejected 5 times irl. No woman wants a short ugly ginger guy like me.

singularitypls December 12th, 2020

@impartialOrange6461 They exist! But those are superficial apps and sometimes our preferences don't really prefer us back 🙃 It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you!

sally2345986 December 8th, 2020

@impartialOrange6461 They don't want to hurt anyone but maybe you choose the wrong type of woman i would keep looking till something clicks but that could take time.

ColdFireBurns December 9th, 2020

@impartialOrange6461

Sorry you feel that way. I know it sucks to feel rejected. Only men usually know this.

The honest truth is that it is just the way it is. I will share with you some things you can do about it. Again, I agree with you that it is not fare. You are the one that has the most to gain by changing things, consider doing what I tell.

1- Accept that life it not fare and you will only get what you negotiate, in all things.

2- Make the best improvments you can in your physical self. I mean a short ugly guy that is in top physical shape and muscular is more attractive than one who is out of shape. You can control this, train your body. Most great men do this.

3- Earn as much money/wealth as you can.

4- Teeth, if you need the dentist go do it.

5- Work on your conversation skills. Learn to become a 7cups listener, to learn how to have an empathic conversation. In many cases having good conversation skills can easily compensate for lack of being handsome. Lots of ugly guys with cute girls, because of this. You can control this, learn it.

6- Understand what Bumble and Tinder are. On those apps, it is ALL about physical looks. You won't make much prgress as a man on those if not good looking and taller. Not fare, but truth.

7- Join clubs.., don't stay home.

If you do all of these things, I guarantee you will have many choices of women that will love to get to know you and probably keep you.

Good Luck

fearlessNickel4472 December 9th, 2020

Honest women exist - I am one.

kapibara December 12th, 2020

@impartialOrange6461 dude many women adore ginger guys, so do I. Also, the last guy I liked was short. And I don't think you're ugly. I can't see you, but I think if this really is the case then you could use a little makeover, but no one is ugly.

thoughtfulSkies3013 December 12th, 2020

You’re not ugly! Just because you haven’t got a match yet on those apps does not mean you are ugly because nobody is. You are perfect the way you are and there is nothing wrong with having ginger hair or being short either. Be paitent, don’t give up or lose hope you will find someone eventually in time who will love you for who you are. That is what you deserve and don’t accept anything less that is my advice to you.