Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Relationship question

navyMelon248 April 17th, 2023

What should I do if I feel my girlfriend is getting more distant from me?

Clayton7 April 17th, 2023
@navyMelon248 For starters you can communicate these feelings with her. Try to keep things transparent in a relationship or resentment will build, nobody is a mind reader. Try not to make it about you and don't blame her, try to understand her and what she thinks. Something along the lines of "I have been feeling distant from you recently, is everything going alright?" I listened to a podcast recently that goes over the power of listening. You can listen to the whole thing or the part that touches on listening is around 1hr 7min. (https://youtu.be/B_373YVlnDA?t=3965)
Clayton7 April 17th, 2023

@Clayton7 I forgot to say Goodluck and i wish you the best! ;)

jadenrjc7 April 19th, 2023

@navyMelon248 Don't let those thoughts swarm your head. Talk to her about it. Her response will say a lot about her as a person. Sometimes all we need is some validation and that's okay. Good luck and I hope you two work out! :)

liakahalelana April 29th, 2023

hey there! just responding to your question. if you feel she is getting distant, communicate that to her and let her know how it's making you feel.

cindyzheng1344 April 29th, 2023

@navyMelon248 Communication is key in any relationship, and it's important to let her know how you're feeling. Ask her if everything is okay and if there's anything that's been bothering her. If she does open up to you about something that's been bothering her, try to be supportive and understanding. Let her know that you're there for her and that you want to help her through whatever she's going through. It's important to remember that even if your girlfriend is feeling distant, it doesn't necessarily mean that she wants to end the relationship. She may just be going through a tough time and need some extra support.