Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Relationship advice? LDR

Givenwings9 October 17th, 2021
i,
So I’m a bit stuck. Please don’t go on at me about previous posts I was clearly in another headspace then.
Anyway I feel I’ve isolated many friends, they have turned their backs on and to be honest if they continue with their attitude I don’t want them in my life.
But I’m feeling very lonely and I usually contact these friends daily and chat throughout the day, so not having someone is hard.
My long distance relationship is testing me, I’m now worried that I go to a new job and start chatting to men, he was automatically assume I fancy them.
The only thing I have to keep me sane is relationship memes. Which is not really substantial. I don’t always have time to think about him, but I feel if I don’t he’ll be mad.
I’m sitting in my sweats forcing myself to think of him 24/7 when I really need to focus on life.
lthorngent October 21st, 2021

Hi lovely, it sounds like if you need to force yourself to think about him. You're allowed to talk to other guys, that shouldn't be a point of jealousy. I think you know if a relationship is right for you and maybe as you say its time to focus on other parts of your life, make new friends. Think of where you want to be in 5 years time

lthorngent October 21st, 2021

*if you have to force yourself to think of him maybe it's not the right relation for you.