Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I’m happy but i’m not.

SkyRM98 May 7th, 2021

I’ve been in a relationship for 6 going on 7 years in a few months.. I’m very happy with him but there’s just some things that push me over the edge sometimes and make me question things... but couldn’t imagine life without him... I sometimes feel alone, idk if it’s me being selfish and needy or if the way he is actually gets to me... i just need help and someone to talk to

RavenTheVeil May 7th, 2021

Hi, I'm actually dealing with something really similar with my relationship. You're not alone at all. I would love to listen to your story and hopefully help you.

SkyRM98 OP May 7th, 2021

i’m new to this is there a way we can private message? 😌 i’m not sure how

SkyRM98 OP May 7th, 2021

@RavenTheVeil

Sweetscythe04 May 7th, 2021

You can talk to me about it, don't worry.

SkyRM98 OP May 7th, 2021

pm?

Mellifluous11 May 7th, 2021

@SkyRM98 you can reach out to me🤗

Every relationship has its own highs and lows. It's never exactly the way we want it to be. But it's our choice to give up or not. 6 years is a pretty long time which shows that u both haven't given up yet and if u are questioning that now then give yourself a small break and analyse if it's a problem that u both can mutually solve by understanding or not. We all deserve a relationship that makes us happy. But every relationship has its own phases of highs and lows too. Do something that you will be happy about ♥️ have a good day!!🤗

SkyRM98 OP May 7th, 2021

Thank you for this response!! 😌 You as well!

SkyRM98 OP May 7th, 2021

@Mellifluous11

MyTruthIsReal May 7th, 2021

I am in a very similar situation with my spouse. I’ve been married to my husband for 12 years and we’ve been together for 7 years. I love him, even though he’s abusive at times and now resorts to name calling. We used to be best friends. Now I question myself as to if I’d still be here if I was able to make a living wage so I could support myself. Whenever something goes wrong, you better bet it’s my fault. I’m just so very tired. I hope your situation is better than mine.

Mellifluous11 May 7th, 2021

@MyTruthIsReal more power to you dear!! ♥️ Take care of yourself 🤗

SkyRM98 OP May 7th, 2021

I’m sorry to hear that! I’m not in any type of physically abusive relationship. I would say sometimes emotional abuse. It’s just hard to talk about real feelings with him sometimes and I have anxiety and feel lonely a lot and when i try to explain it to him he doesn’t know how to take it. I can definitely relate to everything being my fault.. if you want to talk more about it we can 😌

SkyRM98 OP May 7th, 2021

@MyTruthIsReal