Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Going back together after a break up?

marymary94 August 20th, 2022

Hi I am going through a break up.. i was in a relationship for 10 years and my partner who loves me to his core said he needed to break up because he is too stressed with everything. He says he loves me and he will love me for ever but he is lost and has to find himself self and he that's why he started therapy right after the break up. It's really fresh it's only 15 days after we broke up, but at least i am happy that he reached out for help... He said he wants us to be there for each other but for now all he needs is distance... Anyone been through something similar? Did it work out? Thanks in advance

innateJoy9602 August 21st, 2022

@marymary94

Hello!

It sounds like you’re going though a tough break-up.

I can’t imagine what you must be feeling.

I hope with time things work themselves out<3

Sending you the best wishes.

Thanks for sharing with us<3 🌿🌺

toughTiger6481 August 23rd, 2022

I agree that it is good for him seeking help

but honestly if you want to get back together ... you need to face the fact that sometimes people change ...... Are you ready for the person he finds....???

I have changed a lot recently....... not sure what i went through .... depression / anger/ realizing i have held feelings down for years and can not hold any longer.....

He does not like the new me .......... he thinks i should pretend to be who i was before i found myself.

be ready and open maybe have to do baby steps to grow your NEW relationship