Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

i am over-rational and have severe-feeling trust issues.

footballorbmo May 11th, 2023

Hey,

I just don't know. I am too rational regarding my relationships with practically anyone and I can't trust new people. I always find myself thinking that people might be plotting against me even though there is not a single reason someone would do such a thing. I can't just live emotions and must always think everything through and thoroughly like a robot. I am afraid that this may end up hurting people around me and in turn, might end up isolating me even further. I need help.

toughTiger6481 May 11th, 2023

@footballorbmo

Were you hurt before by someone you trusted? i have had friends i once trusted betray me but i think it was a growth moment for me.

It is easy to look around and wonder whom you can trust as many ppl are IMO fake......

When you analyze and overthink all though you May be missing a real connection a real person....

i find most of my growth personally comes from interaction with people who show me new ways of looking at things or new experiences. The more people or situations i avoid by overthinking the lesson in life is just pushed down the road.

footballorbmo OP August 4th

@toughTiger6481

appreciate the reply, T. After almost a year and a half, I read this post and said: "What in the perdition was wrong with me?". I guess I was just going through something and honestly, I am happy to be not like that anymore. Thank you again ^^