Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

how to get out of a bad relationship?

calmBalsam3219 July 12th, 2023

I have not been able to get away from my ex boyfriend, he was physically and psychologically abusive, he takes drugs and is aggressive. I tried to change it in every way I could and never succeeded. He is extremely jealous and possessive, since we are not dating he spies on me and watches outside my house. I miss him and this situation hurts me, but 3 weeks ago he threatened to do very bad things to me for breaking up with him and said that I was going to suffer. I have anxiety due to threats and depression, my self-esteem is very low, I can't stand looking in the mirror and I don't do anything for myself.

toughTiger6481 July 12th, 2023

@calmBalsam3219

First of all it is a very difficult situation to be in....While the threats and him stalking you is serious ...do you want to go to police and get restraining order ( note: that can make crazy worse)

I think the best way to rid yourself of them is to work on you ... grow your self esteem and become a person they have trouble manipulating ... they tend to look at easier prey then ... convince them never speaking to you again is their idea and less chance of crazy.