Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

hi ^^

EvaBoehme June 2nd

I.. I feel like I lost someone I cared about.. he was my friend for 3 years and now that he is going to a different school soon, he has been avoiding me and it hurts... I try to talk to him but he doesn't listen, he just walks away. he tells me to talk to him over email and I have but he hasn't been answering... I think that he likes it if I wasn't there anymore... he told me he is happy to go to a different school than me because he would be alone and he loves that... so.. I don't know what to do.

CheeryMango June 3rd

I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through this. Losing a friend can be really tough, especially when it feels like they're avoiding you. It's completely normal to feel hurt and confused in this situation.

cida92 June 3rd

@EvaBoehme

Losing a friend can be very painful, especially when they choose to distance themselves. In these moments, it's important to remember that your worth is not defined by the presence of others.

Within you shines a unique and valuable light. This inner love guides and sustains you. Accepting rejection is an act of self-love. It means not taking it personally, but seeing it as an opportunity to redirect your love toward yourself.

"Accepting rejection is an act of maturity and self-love. Accepting rejection means recognizing that we cannot control what others think or feel, but we can control our attitude and response."

Remember that you are whole and sufficient by yourself. Solitude can be a teacher that offers you space to grow and transform unsatisfying realities. Embrace your inner light and move forward, knowing that within you lies an inexhaustible source of love and strength.

https://cordgroup.wordpress.com/