Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Rough patch

SpongeBear30 September 13th, 2023

Hello, I’m going through a big rough patch in my relationship recently. It was getting better but then things took a turn again. It’s starting to become a cycle and I don’t want it to. My significant other always gets in these moods after it happens and I never know where our relationship stands anymore. I overthink every little thing and it makes me feel like I become less important when their feelings are all jumbled up after the blow ups. I’m trying not to overthink everything. I need help 😞

toughTiger6481 September 14th, 2023

@ylc216

If you are seeing it as a cycle it may be time to get to the bottom of it and settle it.

Imo some get into a cycle of disagreements because maybe we are not sure how to address the core issues or do not want to hurt anyone's feelings... while good intentions to not rock the boat .... it just puts the item on cycle and it will come back around....

I recently told my partner i am done tip toeing around the core and the same cycle coming back and the moods it puts us in .... while i was ready to lay it all out there they were not so once again it will cycle back. communication and being direct is only thing that stops the cycle.