Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Lonely phase

funnyVillage1676 July 14th, 2023

It's starting to hit me now, been almost a week since I broke up with her and I'm feeling the loneliness. I know, it's temporary, I'll readjust to single life soon enough, but it still sucks.

matchaLover89 July 17th, 2023

@funnyVillage1676 Hi, I'm Celine :) Break-ups are so hard; I'm sorry you're going through this. Every relationship has its up and downs so make sure to look at the whole things as a learning experience. While the relationship was beautiful and you loved each other, there ultimately was a reason you guys had to break-up. It's what's best for the both of you. As the days go on, you'll get used to not relying on her anymore, and you'll move on. The relationship will be something for you to reminisce upon in the future, and know that it's taken you one step closer to where your meant to be.

funnyVillage1676 OP July 17th, 2023

@matchaLover89

Nice to meet you Celine, I'm Nesto. Thank you for the kind words and reassurance. It was a toxic relationship (as all of mine seem to be) so yes, it was for the best. She's in some real emotional pain and must be going through something terrible in private that she never shared with me, that's why I had to end it. Even though she betrayed and hurt me, I can forgive her if she's willing to get her life sorted out. I don't think I can ever date her again, but forgiveness is definitely on the table.

I actually just finished writing her a letter explaining that but in much greater detail. I'm not sure how she's going to react to it, but I'm just hoping she seeks the help that she needs.