Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Introducing Myself!

littleWheel5073 July 8th

Hello! I just turned 30, my fiance is 26. We live in WV and he has a daughter. I love to read and love all things horror/occult related. I joined this community because all relationships have stress and while ours hasnt caused me stress yet, I am sure that it will. Having a community for support will be great! Everyone needs a shoulder and being anonymous makes it so much easier to be honest and get support! I hope to be a shoulder for anyone who needs it and am always looking to make friends!

@littleWheel5073 Hey there, how are you? I'm Desiree and I'm part of the Welcome Committee. I seen you joined 2 weeks ago. Now are you liking the platform? :) Hopefully, you are navigating around fairly well and had a chance to explore what 7 Cups has to offer. Like you, I love that we all have a safe place to be and remain anonymous. :) I'm really glad you are here. While all relationships has it's ups and downs, I do hope yours is a happy one. The less stress, the better. Huh? Anyway, hope you are doing well. ☆♡

welcome-youre-welcome.gif