Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In Need of Some Serious Relationship Advice/Help

quickwittedTiger5150 September 2nd, 2023

I have been in a relationship with this man for 8 years. We have been married, divorced. Had a kid together and are still back and forth and on and off again. This man likes to make friends with all my friends whether it be boy/girl if he finds out I'm speaking to someone on FB messenger he will look them up, send them a friends request and start talking to them and make out like he has known them for years or been friends with them forever. He also will send snapchats to all my girl friends and try to sleep with them. He has been doing this our whole relationship. He also tries to turn all my friends against me and talks badly about me behind my back to my friends. He has even went as fat as to try to turn my family against me and then he will make out like he has no ideal what I'm talking about when I confront him. He lies continuously to me about everything and will deny lying and get mad and say things like I'm not lying and I'm so tired of you accusing me of lying. Then when I prove he's lying he gets even madder and punches the wall. It's the weirdest thing I have ever experienced. It's like he doesn't want anyone to be friends with me or like me but he wants me to be with him and only him and he wants all my friends and all my family to himself to hang out with and talk to. I'm just completely blown away at this point have no clue what to do or how to even make him stop this behavior. And in public or to society everyone thinks he is the greatest man or the greatest friend. He goes to extreme links to do things for people or to get them what they want or need and will even still my personal belonging to fund his gas or to give to other people for them to like him. Can anyone give me some advice on this and if he hates me and wants to make my life miserable then why won't he leave me alone and go on with his life. Is their any actions or things I can do to stop him from doing these things or continuously ruining my life and taking my friends/family or personal belongings. And advice will help at this point.

SolarGenerator September 2nd, 2023

I'm surprised that you still spend time with this guy.