Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

He said he felt the need to hit a wall

desolatekitty November 5th, 2022

We had a disagreement and he said he was annoyed with me and said he could hit a wall right now. He didnt hit a wall but his face and blackened eyes scared me.

I've been trying to stand up for myself more and have opinions because he's always shutting me down. I did test him a bit during the disagreement to see how he would react and well it wasn't good.

desolatekitty OP November 5th, 2022

Here's the whole story-

My husband said his mom was moving out of their family house and she told his dad (they're divorced) to come pick up his heavy gun safe a while ago and he never came to get it so she sold the house with it. His dad got angry and went to the house to tell the new owners that it's his and he's coming to pick it up tomorrow. They said it was sold with the house and it's now theirs. Anyways , he got the safe back and my husband was angry with me because I asked why his dad didn't get his safe the past 10 years when they got divorced in the first place. I didn't understand why he waited until she moved out and sold the house to come get it and then get upset when the new owners said it was sold with the house.

My husband got angry at me for stating my opinion, said he's annoyed with me then threatened to hit a wall. All because I questioned his dad.