Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Friends...or are they?

Crumusic May 2nd, 2023

img-0028_1683020647.jpeg

Hey Everyone,

About me..

So my name is Sophie and I'm an Aussie. I play AFL, cello and I'm in choir. I love math and most of my friends. That's about all I love (apart from you guys). So the fun questions are meant to like set a good mood and create happy conversations and my questions are aimed to help me understand more about my problems. I think everyone should have these because people love answering questions that are fun and occasionally you will get that person who answers your question. Well that my theory hope it works, fingers crossed!

Fun questions...

1. What's your favourite thing to do with your friends?

2. What's your favourite qualities that your friends have?

3. How often do you and your friends laugh?

4. What is your favourite memory with your friends?

5. Have you ever had a friend from the opposite gender?

My questions...

1. I'm friends with this boy and my friends tease me saying that I have a crush on him but we're just friends. They've said it so many times though, I'm starting to question my self. How do I know if I see him as more than just a friend?

2. Sometimes I get really like emo around one of my friend groups and they annoy me a lot. Does that mean they probably aren't the best choice of friends?

Thank you for replying! If you didn't that's fine I still love you all.

toughTiger6481 May 2nd, 2023

@Crumusic

hello hope you find some help here or simply some other perspectives on items sometimes that is all someone needs to find a new way of looking at things.

just because your friends say they think you have a crush on this person does not mean that you do and iMO you will know if you think of him in a different way then you do now.

any time you feel uncomfortable or emotional around " friends" perhaps that is a clue that they are NOT a good choice of friends....... i have seen people try to Fit in to any group but as you get older you might see your feelings may be a warning that this is not where you want to be.

Crumusic OP May 7th, 2023

@toughTiger6481

Thanks, Man!💗