Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling confused

Alexcatbrown July 13th

I'm currently married to someone and we have a good relationship for the most part. We do have quite a few issues, mostly stimming from his anger issues. I've recently reconnected with my best friend that I've been in love with since the day we met. I truely feel confused because the timing has never worked out for my best friend and I. (He has feelings for me as well.) I truely don't know if I love my husband the same way I love my best friend. We have good moments, but a lot of the times we're fighting.

toughTiger6481 July 13th

@Alexcatbrown

when we have have ongoing issues and ones not settled as anger issues and things IMO pop up again and again and add  that with connecting with the one that got away or "what IF " it is normal to be confused.

NO one knows what happens if you take one path or the other.  The reality is you may need to really think about is it really just because timing did not work out with Best friend ? if the feelings were strong why did you marry another person?   when you know your motivation and your deep fears and feelings it will be less confusing.