Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Disorganized attachment GF

lavenderAvocado2406 August 13th, 2023

The *** I have been thru for the last 1.5 months has been worse than Dante's inferno. The only silver lining being able to learn about attachment styles. This person I poured my heart out to,revealing aspects of myself I never showed. Sacrificing my time and effort to be there for the individual.to show concern and care, driving 4 hours 200 miles.the thanklessness and cruelty i have been shown is unparalleled in my experience. Repeatedly I asked her if she is not interested in a relationship and would just want to be friends,being only met with vague responses. Texting her and receiving long stretches of painful silence , calling and talking everyday for a month to only to be dropped like a wet dog suddenly is shocking.learning that I have anxious attachment explains the pain I am feeling.but oh the cruel humanity of it all. Suffering from depression mixed with disorganized attachment is one *** of monster lurking the swamp of a painful life. Wasting my time during a very crucial period of my own life that has thrown my career off course with massive ramifications,points to my own folly and naivety. A beautiful face but with razors in the heart.be forewarned fellow friend's.

justjack2001 August 14th, 2023

@lavenderAvocado2406

I'm truly sorry to hear that you've been going through such a difficult and painful experience, lavenderAvocado2406. It sounds like you've invested a lot of time, effort, and emotions into this relationship, only to face confusion, pain, and disappointment in return. Discovering more about attachment styles can indeed shed light on the dynamics that can play out in relationships.

It's clear that you're struggling with a mix of emotions, including the challenges of depression and disorganized attachment. It's important to prioritize your own well-being and take steps to heal from this difficult situation. Remember that seeking support from friends, family, or a mental health professional can provide you with a space to process your feelings and work through the pain you're experiencing.

lavenderAvocado2406 OP August 14th, 2023

Thank you

WillowSage14 September 6th, 2023

I've had EXACTLY the same as you only difference us I'm a woman and a woman did this to me. Want to message me?