Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Friendship trouble.

neonPrune3307 June 30th, 2021

So my bff is always busy and I dont know if she's trying to avoid me but im so lonely and I feel like I cannot trust her. I also overthink a lot which might be making matters worse. I dont want to lose this friendship it was really nice except she even forgets me sometimes I think. I dont have any other friends im so close to and my friendships always end quick because I suck and i dont know what's wrong with me. I literally can't keep a friend. So lonely Thanks for reading!

aquaClementine4985 July 14th, 2021

Im sorry to hear that. But u should trust her. Idkn how ur friendship is but maybe she is just really busy. And dont force urself to try to find other friends. If u just do whot u want to do they will probably come from alone. And only meet up with ur bff when u want to, and not for the sake of ur friend ship. A friend ship is something to enjoy not something that should cause trouble. Im not an expert put i hope this helps. Good luck😁

neonPrune3307 OP July 31st, 2021

@aquaClementine4985 Thanks for reading and replying! Yeah I am choosing to trust her dw. Yes u make a lot of sense thanks!!

nooploop July 14th, 2021

Hello! I agree with @aquaClementine4985. Friendships shouldn’t be forced. I had a similar situation thinking a close friend of mine was using the excuse of being busy to avoid me. I gave her space and it turns out that I was right to trust her, she was busy. Friends come and go, the truly special ones grow and develop. Do what you love like your hobbies. You can meet people who enjoy the same thing and create friendships from it. Nothing is wrong with you dear, it’s hard to keep friendships but that doesn’t mean anything is wrong with you. Learn from the failed relationships to grow and form new ones. I hope this helps, wish you the best!

neonPrune3307 OP July 31st, 2021

@nooploop Thank you so much for replying! I am giving her space and idk if it's a forced friendship honestly. She is still busy but I decided to just trust her : )