Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What should I do? I'm extremely lost...

selfconfidentSquare6512 March 26th, 2023

So to just start off, we were together for like 7 months plus. But I realize he is alittle off, like he does not talk as much as he used to be. Like when we first met.

Earlier on, he lost a friend, and he juar left me hanging and woung even reply to my text for 3 to 4 days. I was super mad and like scolded him through text. From that time onwards, we were busy and didn't text eachother much.

I feel like talking to him about it. But I have no idea what I should do. To be honest, I have felt like breaking up with him like once in a while.

Should I talk to him about this everything and how I feel, or just leave it alone?

innateJoy9602 March 26th, 2023

@selfconfidentSquare6512

I think it’s ultimately up to you. But, I do feel communication is always important. Considering he lost a friend, I can see if he may be struggling a bit. If you do talk to him about it, it’s always good to be mindful and respectful so it doesn’t feel like an attack.💜

selfconfidentSquare6512 OP March 28th, 2023

I did try talking to him about it. But he didn't seems like he wanted to talk about it. So, I felt like it's going to be difficult for us to be together for long, as our method of handling or emotions are different. In addition, when he is upset or feeling lost, he ended up hurting me the most which hurts me alot too. Cause I'm always worrying about him and and I have to always take care of his emotions. Which made me feel like I can't be who I am really with him. But we have ended things on a good note, and hopefully, the happy memories are great.