Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Needs not being met

aquaChestnut3262 October 2nd, 2022

Me and my boyfriend are in a long distance relationship. I’m into corporate life and he is an army officer!

we never talk about sex or physical intimacy on calls.. when we meet after 2 months or so we will just make love once or twice which is really passionate and we both enjoy !

but im not having an orgasm or i am not feeling the best when we do things! When he is done he just stops and move on ! This has been happening for a long time now

this is really affecting me bcoz he is really happy and I’m not ! My needs are not being met and i think about then other relationships where i was feeling happier! And then it makes me guilty

he is a highly egoistic person so i don’t know how to tell this to him ! He might take it in a different sense

please advise what to do

toughTiger6481 October 2nd, 2022

@aquaChestnut3262

I can tell you there is not a good way i have found to communicate that.....

i have had the same issue with spouse ......i lost a good amount of weight and things do not line up the same way his old tried methods simply work for HIM ONLY ......... i thought we could talk and be honest

i told him certain positions and moves simply do NOTHING for me ........ he takes it too personally and now blames me because he says he has performance anxiety..