Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My boyfriend is hiding me.

gaysheep December 19th, 2022

My boyfriend hides me from his friends and it makes me feel so

f-ing bad. I talked about it with him before but we cant seem to find a solution. He says he hides me because he's scared of getting bullied but that just makes me feel even worse, am I embarassing to him? Is he ashamed of me? He says no but cant answer me why he is so afraid of telling friends about my existence. And the worst part is that this issue wasnt there before this girl came into his life. Most of his friends know about me and it didnt seem to be an issue but now this girl he's always playing with. She lives in another state and they always play games together, he spends more time on the PC with her then with me, they tell eachother that they love eachother. He deleted everything about me in his social Media and has matching usernames with her. Everyday when I sit in his bed and listen to him talk with her I cry and he always calms me down and reassures me that he is not cheating or planning to leave me and that he only sees her as a friend. Am I just jealous or is something actually wrong? I dont know if I just overthink too much but it all just seems so sketchy. Please tell me what you would do in this situation.

ArtsyAbby December 22nd, 2022

This is definitely NOT OKAY.

The saying the they love each other doesn't sit right with me either. Not to jump to any conclusions or anything but I'm pretty sure he has feelings/ a crush on her. Why else would he suddenly hide you? Does she know that he has a girlfriend even? Maybe ask your boyfriend if you can play with both of them when they're playing together to see how he reacts. If he starts making up a bunch of fake excuses he most likely doesn't want her to know about you if she already doesn't. If he says yes then try to give hints that you are to together. Or maybe while he's playing say something like hey "babe" or something that obviously shows he has a girlfriend. Ok, ok, last strategy I promise! Take the mic and talk to her and tell her you're his gf if she didn't already know and ask her not to say things like "I love you" to your bf because it makes you uncomfortable.

Please update me if you use any of these strategies/plans lol