Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I want advices on my love life

limegreenCat6753 June 2nd, 2021

I am utterly confused with my love life .I really need serious help about this .I am a 20 years old currently persuing graduation and I am in a relationship with a boy of 18 years old for 5 months .We knew each other from before we started dating .We started our relationship just becoming friends . Our interests and idiology r quite common and we started having a great rapport between us .So soon we became best friends and after 1 month we both developed feelings for each other. I love him deeply .But from the beginning I can't be assured about his feelings towards me . We r in a long distance relationship so it has become worsen for me to be clear about his emotions towards me .We chat through insta but from his words i feel that he also loves me as much as I love him .He is understanding too and caring also .He also respects me but the I can't get if the problem is with me or with him and some concerning stuffs about him is making me having doubts over this relationship .i started suspecting him as a narcissistic because of some signs in his behaviour . Since the very beginning of our chatting he always made me feel supremely important in his life and gave his all attention towards me but some days before I noticed a sudden change in his behaviour . Though he was talking to me but I felt a lack of intimacy in his behaviour . I started ignoring that thinking that he might have some personal issues behind his such behaviour and after 2 or 3 days he became normal like before and started showering me in love and attention .This sudden change is bothering me . He is aggressive too. He always has an exaggerated need for attention and validation though I can't deny that he cares for me also but I am really in doubts over his care and love towards me. He is extremely controlling .He always decides what I will wear or where I will go etc. He is excessively possessive too .Well little bit of jealousy is considerable but he literally thinks me as his possession .He has a higher sex drive too and some unnatural sexual fantasies also which r making me worried . He can go great lengths for getting what he wants from me and most of his conducts resemble to a narcissistic personality . So I am really very worried with my love life and asking for some valuable and honest advices on this .

lovingTriangle6822 June 2nd, 2021

Listen girl, firstly clear your doubts by asking him all the questions because it's damn important. Don't get worried 😊 just be positive nd take all your decisions accordingly.