Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is this a normal way to cope?

neatTangerine2247 July 2nd, 2023

Is it weird that I always keep a desktop page to have facetime screenshots with my boyfriend open and that I watch our facetime screen recordings all the time?

I get relationship anxiety often and it's been challenging since I had to move away and we're on a long distance relationship now. I know he tries his best to show up for me but he's been going through a lot personally and mentally so he needs a lot of time for himself and barely has much time left to comfort me. I'm not sure if recording/screenshotting our (occasional) facetime calls and looking at them constantly is a normal/healthy way to cope or if I'm just losing my mind a little.

Any opinions or inputs are appreciated! 🤍

JJDuctu July 2nd, 2023

@neatTangerine2247 Hi there, I´m sorry to hear about your distant relation suffering, hope it will get better soon!

I don´t see a problem recording the calls to watch them after, is other way to take our beloved ones pictures in the wallet, and watch them constantly when we miss them.

If doing so helps you to bare with the distance and keep the relationship alive is a good thing to do in my opinion.

Wish you the best!