Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I Miss My Ghoster

conscientiousSpring8273 October 10th, 2022

Hello everyone! I hope anyone that comes across this is having a nice day/night and is taking care of themselves. I wanted to share something on here because I really just need to vent and would like the support.๐ŸŒธ

So first things first. We officially met in either late November or early December of 2021. I thought that this guy was really nice and funny. Back then we only got to talk for a week because I lost my account. However I missed him and thought that we had a connection. I spent a while trying to remember what his username was and finally after like 4-5 months, I did remember so I got a different account and friend requested him. After the first month we moved to talking on Discord.๐ŸŒผ

It sort of just carried of from there. I really liked him, and I wanted a future with him. But I'm still not 100% sure if he felt the same way to this day. Like for example, there was two times where I would ask him why I wasn't his girlfriend. (Keep in mind that he did treat me like I was. He told me that he liked me, cared about me, and we said that we missed each other all the time.) The first time I asked he replied that I would know if he made our relationship official. I had asked him why not and he didn't reply that time. The second time that I asked he didn't reply so instead I said that I was confused and just really wanted to talk about it. With that he said that we were more than friends with benefits but not a couple. He had asked me if I felt the same way but I was pissed at that time so just told him that "I guess" I had felt the same way. I just figured that he wasn't ready and I stopped asking after that.๐ŸŒท

Moving on, we talked about doing things together all the time. He never really gave an indication that he wasn't happy with what we were doing. So we talked for almost three months in total. June 23rd 2022 was the last day that we talked. (We were being flirty that day on top of it). It's almost like he just disappeared out of my life. For a while I thought that something must've happened to him.๐ŸŒน

But sometime during August I downloaded the game again just to see if he was online and on July 29th a woman had messaged him and asked why he had deleted her of his Snapchat. July 29th was the 36th day of him not talking to me. I was angry and crushed at the same time.๐Ÿ’ฎ

I'm guessing some of you might be wondering why I would miss him in the first place. And you have a good point. But the thing is, whenever I was around him it was like I forgot about everything I was dealing with and it was just the two of us. I haven't been in a relationship before (I'm pretty sure I haven't been in love before) so I might be naive for saying this but I believe that if we worked on our differences we could still be a good couple.๐ŸŒป

I'm sorry for the long read but I appreciate anyone that took the time to help.๐ŸŒบ

innateJoy9602 October 11th, 2022

@conscientiousSpring8273

Hello!

I think many people can relate to you! Ghosting leaves us with so many unanswered questions and feelings. Given your situation, I can completely understand why you would miss him. Ultimately, it is up to you if you wish to work on your differences. You know yourself and the situation the best. We'll be here to support you either way!๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ

conscientiousSpring8273 OP October 11th, 2022

@innateJoy9602

Well thank you! I do appreciate the support. I think I might've posted this 3 times on accident lol