Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

one sided love sucks

ss941996 May 1st, 2015

Its just a chimaera and in the end you are the one who gets hurt and cries. Your crush never gets to even know how much you love them. It just feels so confusing and empty

Tapas May 1st, 2015

if they never got to know, then how do you know it's one sided?

Ryan1984 May 1st, 2015

What about when they do find out but don't care? I think that would be worse.

AngelaKatrina May 2nd, 2015

I want to apologize in advance, I am 32 and I remember this feeling but I have hit an age where it doesn't happen as often. Can it really be called love if they aren't involved? Love is something people DO. It requires interaction. The people I pines for in my teens and early twenties I don't talk to any of them now and in some cases their lives took dangerous paths I am so glad I was never a part of. Very very few people are with the person they dated in high school, so if you can't reassure yourself knowing that it is usually for the best to not be with someone who doesn't care for you the same way try to take solace that maybe you will meet at a reunion and things will click then. I have an ex from when I was 18 who I adored but things never panned out. If I was ever single again at this age though I might seek him out because despite his flaws he was a kind person. We don't get to pick the timing sometimes.