Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Wild Love

Ariesheart February 22nd, 2020

Im back with my husband of 15 years after an 18 month separation. I couldnt do life on my own with kids. I feel my trap doors closing again. I know he lives me and needs more from me than i have to give him.

I know its unfair to him.

A friend pointed out how disappointed he was in me and for me. He said I deserve a Wild Love .

Can I settle for this? I believe Wild Love is just too unattainable and unsustainable.

There are so few people I know in love and married. That makes me sad.

I dont want to settle but I cant hang out and wait any more for my great love story. He's not comming.

Ahlex February 22nd, 2020

@Ariesheart

I think there is no point in forcing yourself to stay with someone or do something if you are unhappy, no matter the circumstances.

Theforeigner February 22nd, 2020

@Ariesheart

Can you have a wild love with your husband?

I really wouldnt judge your relationship by others. Too many variables to account for.

mysticalSerendipity February 22nd, 2020

@Ariesheart

Someome once told me "never say never", whether you wait or you actively look for it, that love may come, just never give up on any subject in life...We think in our bubble logically and we grow disheartened and lose hope...but "never say never", you never know...

Untill then it is quite all right getting back with your husband...indeed there are very few people who are still together and in love but depends what facet of love you are looking at...Even if it is expressed in one word, "love" in fact contains many meanings amd concepts like a gem with many facets. The fiery wild passion from the begining may fade and only show from time to time leaving place to devotion, admiration, deep friendship, companionship, dedication, support, confort and others...love evolves in time and couples discover these other facets of love as they move on in life...I saw couples deeply in love with each other but it was a different kibd of love...

Settling is not a sentence, is just a solution to a short term trouble...Your husband is your safety place for now and it makes sense to seek safety especially when it is hard with and for the children...Tgat does not mean in any way if your spirit requires it to still search or be ready for that Wild Love, because you never know...

"Never say never"...I wish you will find your happiness...