Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tired of being single

jetm0t0 May 4th, 2023

I'll start by saying I have ADHD, and a mix of other mental health issues. This seems to be making it difficult to keep or start a relationship. I have been single for a very long time and I feel like everytime I try it gets worse. I recently made a mistake with a girl, but I was confused. I am on the blame train by everyone who knows now. We are both students so I thought by now I could ignore this person, but although I'm glad I chose to leave when I saw them today, I couldn't leave happy or confident. I hate what the dating game looks like today. I know crimes are bad, but with my confusion and my frustration with that I didn't get any negative signs, I feel like I have no control as someone metaphorically will force me to suicide myself as a potential partner. An offside question I have then is: Is the intent of committing a crime a crime itself? (no crime actually happened, but that is the blame here).
As this question and many others I have go unanswered, I have only built a strategy. 1. Get out of the country because the legal matters especially dealing with women today are against them and none of them want to date? 2. Give up? because religion and other traditions that I was grown up into have built my belief that finding a partner is easy and happens. It clearly hasn't.

jetm0t0 OP May 4th, 2023

"I feel like I have no control as someone metaphorically will force me to suicide myself as a potential partner." I realize this doesn't make sense, but my mind is giving me the image as if someone else is forcing me to screw up, and I seem to not know the dating/communicating rules of today. A simple list of do's and do not's might suffice here. Because I think some things might have blown out of proportion.