Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Settlement is Tomorrow

LostGirl92 April 16th, 2015

Hello everyone. I was browsing forums and found this group. That i might as well say hi as all of my other problems started because of my divorce.

Backstory- got married in 2010, he had an affair in 2013 we separated but still continued to see eachother, w attempted to make things work again during 2014 but it was impossible. I filed for divorce september.

Tomorrow is our settlement. I'm not sure how its going to go. He's always fighting with me, mostly about custody of our 4yr old. He has custody wednesdaymidday to friday night, however he rarely takes her and when he does its usually only thursday late night until friday midday or only a few hours on friday. this is usually what we fight about.

He moved out in september to his girlfriends house and hes still with her and they are expecting a baby in june. a lot of his stuff is still here though. we have no shared property anymore except a "shared" storage until thats filled with his stuff and our daughters stuff but he doesntpay his half of the bill so i have to cover it.

I'd like to change our custody agreement or find a way to make him more reliable on his custody.

Thats all for now.

LostGirl92 OP April 17th, 2015

Settlement went ok. We had discussed property and insurances and child care and support. we had agreed on everything. but the entire time i was shaking and afterwards i threw up.