Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Losing my husband

RobinMarie90 November 20th, 2022

We've been together 10 and a half years. Married almost 4. We were trying the open concept and I agreed for him. I told him almost a month ago I couldn't do it after 2 different fights about certain situations I didn't like. He exploded. Ended things. I moved away and have been trying to cope but I'm miserable. He has started casually seeing someone who was supposed to be a friend of both of us. When she brought it up after I said I wanted to talk to her about general stuff I reacted badly. Because it hurt. I feel betrayed. And she ran to him which in turn caused him to blow up on me. Doesn't matter what I say he is *** at me and wants nothing to do with me now. He claimed for years that he loves me more than he's ever loved anyone. But he can walk away like it's nothing. Start something with someone like he doesn't care. And I'm supposed to handle that and act like I'm OK when I'm not? Pretend that I don't get anxious at the idea of him moving on when I just want to fix my marriage. I'm so lost and hurt.

scorned November 21st, 2022

Hi

When will things get better? I am in the same situation. It hurt so bad and he feels like I don't even exists. He is with someone else too someone that moved in by him where he is working. He don't even contact the kids anymore.

RobinMarie90 OP November 22nd, 2022

I wish I knew. We've only been separated about a month. I keep getting told it takes time but I don't want it to take time. I just want to be OK.

pluckyScarf4 November 22nd, 2022

Hi im so sorry.

Katsuddon November 23rd, 2022

Hey I’m sorry to hear that this happened to you. For now just try and talk things over with him and find out why he got so mad. If that doesn’t work then you should just move on. Lingering on this is bad for your mental health and you should take care of yourself. I hope you’re doing okay.

calmMango9611 November 23rd, 2022

@RobinMarie90 So very sorry to hear this.

I truly am.

If you need support during this time, please visit our Group Support Rooms here at 7cups.

In our support rooms, members support each other and members come looking for support.

I hope to see you in the support rooms sometime.

I hope this helps some.