Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It's been a hard week

himishl February 5th, 2016

I went through a breakup with my boyfriend of 6 years two months ago and he's now dating someone new. I thought I was moving on for a bit and I was even feeling happy for a little bit. But this week has been so hard on me. I don't know if it's because it's been raining and gloomy all week where I live, but I've been feeling really sad this week. I don't know how to get past this and I honestly feel like I'm going backwards. I hope that when the sun returns maybe I'll be happy again. But I don't know. I'm just really tired of this long period of sadness. I want to know when I'll be happy again.

Cheshire94 February 5th, 2016

@himishl

I'm sorry you're having a hard time. I think the weather definitely affects your mood. Hope you feel better soon

sunshineRainfall55 February 5th, 2016

@himishl I'm so sorry that this happened. You guys were with each other a long time so the break up must've been hard. I know the weather effects my mood too. You have every right to feel sad sometimes even if you don't know why.

Seraphical February 5th, 2016

I want to give you a great big hug, I feel like I know the kind of heartbreak you're going through and how unbearable it can feel at times. Hang in there, girl <3