Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In it together always?

faithfulPear444 June 14th, 2020

I miss you like no other... I know we fight to break up to make up just to fight again but, ok sorry I overlooked the true nature at what you where trying to accomplish in out relationship. I'm sorry i fucked up and couldn't of been the husband you see me as.. I still want to try, I always want to try and make it work,,..,. I'm sorry I ever let drugs push me to the point where I felt I had to steal from you, I will never forgive myself for that.. you have open my eyes to alot, and I'm sorry I didn't pay better attention. I love you so much cLw and hope your ok .. that's all I really ever want is for you to be happy and ok and not have to worry, I love you so much.. life is just not going to be the same without you in it... at this point I would do almost anything to have you back, but I know your loves kina run dry for me and that's ok... it's going to take me a while to heal.. positivity?

jenead June 14th, 2020

@faithfulPear444

I'm so sorry and hope you are doing ok. It's definitely not easy... especially these days. I'm going through a separation as well if you want to talk to someone.

faithfulPear444 OP June 14th, 2020

@jenead hey

jenead June 14th, 2020

@faithfulPear444

Are you doing ok today?

faithfulPear444 OP June 15th, 2020

@jenead yes I'm staying positive and just trying not to get to deep in my emotions.. thank you :)

jenead June 15th, 2020

@faithfulPear444

That's good to hear. I think that's the hardest part about it. Dealing with emotions. Do you ever feel like sometimes you don't know what to feel and all of a sudden it all just bubbles up?

faithfulPear444 OP June 16th, 2020

@jenead yes i get that feeling and i just try and not let it overtake me ya know

jenead June 16th, 2020

@faithfulPear444

Right. What have you been doing to distract yourself?

faithfulPear444 OP June 18th, 2020

@jeneax writing poetry,, trying to think differently

jenead June 18th, 2020

@faithfulPear444

I saw that one poem you posted. It was really good.

@jenead thank you,, I have a lot of poems that I keep near and dear to my heart:)

jenead June 18th, 2020

@faithfulPear444

That's great! Sometimes writing out your feelings is the best thing. I've been trying to journal but yours sounded much nicer haha

Axelohioboi June 18th, 2020

@faithfulPear444

Positivity is good! and awe thats sad, my apologies for what has occured.

@Axelohioboi it's ok.. thank you for the support

Axelohioboi June 18th, 2020

@faithfulPear444

Its no problem! I hope 7cups provide you with the support needed.