Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In Deep.

ivoryCamp2081 November 7th, 2019

Whats going on everybody? I am now over two months in with my ex wife being gone, and I tell you people say it gets easier over time theyre right.by no means does that mean you stop thinking about them or miss them any less but what it does mean everyday isnt as gray and rainy as it appears. I find myself (since pursuing my own happiness and being the best me as I can), some times having small blips of that negative insecure side popping up. While I want my wife back by all means and in every way, it bothered me that I still had moments of the past person and thoughts of old feelings. Staying positive and striving for greatness and security emotionally and mentally is tasking and easy to put down. I think the hardest part so far for me has been having patience and really having a deep understanding of her feelings and pain that I have caused over the years. After I sit back meditate, take some deep breaths, and remember her and my son and what Im fighting for it takes all those negativities away. For all in their journey with me in self transformation and understanding of ones self remember why were doing this, why we started, in the first place and it will get us through. Ive said it a million times and Ill say it again, for myself I wanted to be better and I will, for my son I needed to be better and I will and for her , the women I want to spend the rest of my life with, I need to be patient,understand, listen, and be there, and I will. No matter what.

healingWhisper July 3rd, 2020

@ivoryCamp2081

Thank you for sharing this here, hopefully by now you are feeling better smiley