Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I Need Help on Moving On

conscientiousSpring8273 December 25th, 2022

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone is doing pretty well today. I haven't been on here in months but I'm not going to talk about my anxiety, instead I'm going to talk about the relationship with a ghoster that I've had for the last 6 months that he's been gone.

If anyone might have read my other post about this, you would know that we talked for about 3 months but I actually didn't know that he ghosted me until two months after because it had never happened to me before. It took me a while just to delete his picture because it was painful (I hope that's not creepy).

I'm sure a lot of other people in my situation would've let him go by now, but honestly I'm having a really hard time doing so. The thing is, he just made me really happy and I tried to do everything I could to make him feel happy too. I did ask him to wait for me, but even then I had some doubts that it would happen.

Anyway, I just can't seem to get him off my mind. I still check to see if he wrote. Every month goes by and I just keep hoping that he'll at least say goodbye.

I guess in a way, it makes me feel hopeless about future relationships. What if that happens again? I still really miss him and still want him back.

I have come to realize that I can't wait around for him my whole life. So if anyone has tips on how to let go, I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy the rest of your day!β˜ƒοΈπŸŒŸπŸŽ„πŸ¦Œ

Yakuzakiwami2 December 25th, 2022

Well I hope that you guys remain friends and try to work it out

conscientiousSpring8273 OP December 25th, 2022

@Yakuzakiwami2

Thank you, I appreciate the support

Yakuzakiwami2 December 25th, 2022

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

shayy17 December 25th, 2022

@conscientiousSpring8273 i think you should really think about how you felt in that relationship were you really truly happy i think you should submerge your self in things that you really love doing and try to find yourself and the love that you should have for yourself over other people if you get what i mean

conscientiousSpring8273 OP December 26th, 2022

@shayy17

Thank you for the reply. I will definitely try to do these.