Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hurt very badly...

ChristianPatriot77 July 18th, 2021

Took awhile, the real thing I feel is betrayal, abandonment and being used and abused. She blocked me from everything and ran from me. I never did anything wrong to her to deserve this. I gave her everything I possibly could. I literally could not have done more. Then she did what she did. Makes me feel like everything good she ever said about me was a complete lie. This hurts worse than a breakup. It effects more than just my heart. I literally feel shattered from within and without. Backstabbed, heart stabbed, obliterated. Makes me feel so much worse than I ever have before. Makes me sick and feel worthless among other things. How could someone do this to another person? Especially after seeming like a woman of God? Either she's a really good actress, honestly got beyond scared of commitment or I'm just blinded by love. Was I stuck in a fantasy instead of reality? I can't say for certain. I have so much racing through me. It's hard to handle. I can say this with absolute certainty, if I didn't have God, this whole thing would have been the actual end of me. I just don't know how to proceed because of all the hurt I feel. I feel like I need divine intervention.

ouiCherie August 4th, 2021

Hi @ChristianPatriot77 how are you now?

Sounds very devastating.. it is indeed a great disappointment when someone we trust deeply break the trust.

I'm glad you turn to God and reaching out here. It will takes time to heal, hope you find supports needed from our listeners and Group Support rooms 💜 hang in there.