Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How to deal with a bad break up, tips?

GabbieShortie4852 January 15th, 2016

I had a extremely bad break up, the worst I've ever had. Any tips to feel happier while in classes? And to calm down over how lonely I feel? sad

professionalPerspective60 January 15th, 2016

Hey there, @GabbieShortie4852 nice to meet you!

Im glad you have found our forums and seeking support here, it's a great opportunity to gain other tips!

Break ups can be incredibly difficult at times, as sometimes we are left not quite knowing what to say or do, because we have spend to much time with that person, we miss them terrible once they have gone, we can often feel a sense of loneliness, but let me tell you one thing, you are not alone here in this community, I promise many others here will have experience what you are going through right now and are able to help and support you. Over time, once you have processed your feelings, you will begin to feel better and see the reasons for the breakup. I think we learn a great deal from past relationships, it makes us reflect on our feeling, how they made us feel, what they done for us and how they supported us, and more importantly it allows us to look at our future, and determine what we do want, and expect from future partners.

I would probably suggest to make some plans with friends, inject some fun time in your life, try to keep busy and do the things that make you happy, surround yourself with the people who make you laugh and giggle, the ones who can help and support you through this time 🙂

I wish you the best of luck dear!