Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Headed for separation 2nd time...

Babysteppin February 16th, 2020

Well this time it's his choice. First time was mine. We separated for over a year. We both dated other people. We got back together out of convenience and necessity on his part and a deep desire and conviction on my part to heal and restore my marriage. It's been a year since we reconciled and now hes asking for separation. saying we tried and we're at a stalemate. That we should start from scratch. Dating? He is my best friend and I cannot imagine my life without him. Been there done that. Now the tables are turned and my heart is torn. Will it do more damage to stay than go? In staying I'm not fixing him the space hes asking doe, but in going I feel like I wont be strong enough to hold on and be patient for reconciliation. Like am I not worth fighting for? I fought for him. I fought for us. And he wont even try counseling. I've 180 myself and become so sweet patient loving and generous. I try to always be pleasant catering to him and even went to great lengths to initiate sex hoping we could find our way back starting there but to no avail. He says he loves but not in love with me. I'm family. But he doesnt want to be with me. Will my leaving open his eyes? Do I stay and persevere? Keep being patient and kind? We both deserve to be happy but I'm convinced we wont find it in other people. We just need to learn to love each other properly. April 10 will be 6 year married.😕

Mariposa8 February 21st, 2020

@Babysteppin