Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Getting out of a relationship

yellowWater8654 February 4th, 2022

I have been dating this guy. Since a year, I gave him all of me and shifted to his city for studies. I am totally dependent on him for groceries and everything. He didn’t let me have my own vehicle or let me meet any other guy friends sometimes he would even have problems with my female friends. He would come and check where I was. Pick me up and drop me home by 10. While he did the opposite he would meet other girls behind my back.. wont tell me about them or introduce me ever. He even hides is phone… and if by any chance I’d find something objectionable he would just starts to rage and tell 100 different lies. So I broke up with him today. But skeptical about surviving in this city now. I’m certain tht he would come to mend things and then again tell 100 different stories. I just want this to end and lead a healthy happy life.

VioletSpringGlade February 21st, 2022

@yellowWater8654

Hello! WELL DONE for leaving this person. That sounds like very controlling, abusive and unhealthy behaviour and not something you want to live with.

How are you doing now? Please remember to reach out to support services, charity services, whatever you can to get the support you need. Your college might also have counselling and support. Please take advantage of everything, you don't have to do this alone.