Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Don

UnknownUnexplained February 7th, 2020

I recently got dumped by this girl who I loved so much and I was doing so well. I was starting to let go and heal, and then I saw her again and my heart just sunk. I feel like crying and Im back to square one. I wanted to try and talk to her again but Im afraid Ill get pushed away and get my heart broken again what should I do?

Drue118 February 7th, 2020

@UnknownUnexplained

Oh hey look I'm in the same boat! Hey. Have some faith in yourself. You're good enough to get a better girl who's everything your ex was and more. Read that again, I mean it !

Drue118 February 7th, 2020

@UnknownUnexplained

I know you want to talk to her again. And no matter what I say you probably will. But there will come a time when you won't want to. That days coming. Just be patient. You're right on the cusp of better days believe me, it all gets better. Look forward to that day, and " borrow some positivity" from that one day in the future when everything's okay. You'll be fine.

Peacefulgardens February 15th, 2020

@UnknownUnexplained Its only natural to be sad after a break up, working on healing yourself doesn't mean you won't face setbacks. I'm proud of you for being strong enough to deal with the pain of heartbreak.