Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

girs writing thread!

l0litaSyStem March 9th

prompt one: Write a story where the laws of time and space begin to dissolve.

one night there was a strange girl, lets call her Alice. she would look up at the sky at night and watch the stars she had no friends other than her animals itll one nice she notices one of the stars she was looking at randomly disappeared out of no where she started to notice alot of the stars were disappearing. she backed up onto her bed sitting there thinking "what is happening" she looks at the clock "3:60 am." she sighs then notices wait "3;60?! what no? that isnt right!" she rubbed her eyes and the clock said "4:00am" .. "maybe i just need some sleep she says laying down on her bed..

@l0litaSyStem Ok, here you go:

"maybe i just need some sleep she says laying down on her bed.." Then an portal opened underneath her and she fell. "Oh no." She calmly exclaimed. "What am I going to do now?" So she arrives in a new dimension. And then the people there, they see her and they get excited. They give her a sword and say: "You are the chosen one!" "You are the one that will free us from our horrible dictator, Kim Hong-un! "Ok" the girl said. And then, it happened. Kim hong un showed up. "Hello" he said. I am going to unalive you all. So the girl said: 154.142.42.519. In an instant, Kim hong un died because she knew his ip address. Yay! you saved us! said the people.