Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Student Appreciation 2022: Shoutouts!

Heather225 July 5th, 2022

Thanks to everyone who took part in our Student Appreciation Event! Whether you’re an ongoing student or a grad on your way to the next chapter of life, we’re so proud of you! Here are some shoutouts that were submitted!

@Angelx28 - Yay on making it through the exams and the school year, Angel. I know youve worked hard and best to your capabilities. The world is yours lovelyyy, Go Conquer. 🤗❤

@Starlasky - Cousin Starlaaaa, I'm so very proud of you everyday. You are super dedicated and hardworking. I wish you well for your academic goals and life goals alwaysss. Go rule! 🤗💙 *shares lots of cookies*

@Fruitypond7887 - Hiya Pond, i know how stressful it is as a fresher and to deal with all the next steps and thinking about them. I want to tell you that I believe in you and I'm sure youll do great things, at your pace ofcourse. All the love. 💛

@Victor04 - Soooooo proud of you, lovely. Despite all the ups and downs, you've made it finally haha, and are all set to move to the next chapter in your life. I know Vic is capable enough to overcome any hardships and crush the toughest lemons life may throw at him (*throws lemons at life for doing this though*). I love you and I'm always rooting for you. Only way upwards and forwards from here on. I know you are made to do magical things and you will. I hope you have the life you want for yourself, filled with extra love from Sunnie is all I'm gonna add here lol. 💖 Shine On!

@Hope - Congratulations for graduation, Hope. You might be the first "dean" that is graduating as a student lol, how ironic xD xD sending lots of Sindhri Mangoes your way. ❤ All the best for life ahead. You'll do fabulously, I know!

@Rachsxo - Woohoo Rachel! Congratulations on completing your graduation. I know how scary and uncertain things seem at this stage but but I also know that whatever comes your way, youll make the most out of it. Best wishes alwaysss. ❤

@MilaAvery - Mila, congrats congrats congrats and even more congrats! I remember how you spoke to me about the final exams, and now you're all done and preparing for the entrance exams. I am so so proud of you <3

@Secrecykhasya - woohoo! congrats khasya! i'm so proud of you for doing so well and graduating! i wish you all the luck for your future endeavours!
- Congratulations on your graduation sweet Khasya and well done for the awesome result! 🥳🤗 See this attached image!

@Zoup - congratulations zoup for making it through high school. I know it was rough but you made it! I can't wait to see the amazing things you do on this new journey!

@Izzy274
- Congratulation Izzy! Best wishes for a cool new adventure and your bright future! 🤗 See this attached image!

And to the entire community: Hiyaa lovelieees, I hope all are doing well. Wishing everyone who's graduated a wonderful time ahead, i understand some of ya'll may be confused or uncertain regarding the future, here's the gentlest reminder that keep working on what you like, or want to do, most importantly keep believing in yourself and the rest shall fall into place someday vv soon. All the love and blessings your way. ❤ For those still in the mix of it, youuuu so got this. Bestest wishes for studies and your goals ahead. Take some time to relax and have fun also, you deserve it. All the love your way. ❤

Congratulations! And if you’d like to shout out to anyone, please drop a message below and @ them so they’ll see!

rachsxo July 6th, 2022

@Heather225 this is so sweet! Huge congratulations to all of our graduates, your hard work does not go unnoticed. Looking forward to what the future brings!! 🎉