Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Living with Leaders - Journey So Far

November 7th, 2021

We introduced the Living with Leaders initiative on October 4 2021. This is the first post about the program.

Since then, we have been consistently working in not only interviewing leaders and posting the interviews weekly, but extending the idea to learning leadership skills from one another and not just from admins and ambassadors.

To that end, we started posting articles on leadership, two of which are 7 Amazing Aspects of Servant Leadership and Benefits of Volunteering, initiated engaging posts like Questions to Let Your Inner Leader Out and Invest in Living with Leaders Question Bank, as well as introduced two subprograms, namely, Peer Appreciation Program and Living with Mentors; and are planning to introduce more such initiatives in the near future, the underlying aim being learning the leadership skills from one another and growing together.

I really wish we live with one another in the community, in its most true sense. Living with one another is about learning from one another and growing together. I believe each one of us is a leader of humanity, and each of those leaders carries the spirit to produce more leaders. For only when each of us recognises their inner potential to lead and serve, than waiting to be served and led, do we make this world a remarkably better place to live in.

Looking forward to working more and working together with you!

xinyii11 November 7th, 2021

@Fristo Awesome post! I love your point about learning from one another, not just from admins. Great initiative! πŸ’•πŸŒ·πŸŒˆ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 7th, 2021

I feel , Living with others , helps us feel connected to the * living * within us πŸ˜„β€

Thankyou @Fristo for initiating this wonderful project and the many amazing sub projects under it! πŸ₯³ Great journey so far and happy to be a teeny part of it !

Heather225 November 18th, 2021

@Fristo

thanks for all this great focused work you're doing on bridging the gap between leads and the community!