Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Biscuits with Noni

November 8th, 2021

noni_1636336984.png

Noni and I had a merry time and talk over some biscuits. For those not aware, Noni is the friendly bot of 7cups, who always cares and brings smiles. My pleasure to share this talk we had-

Fristo: How's your experience on cups so far?

Noni: I feel delighted. Members and listeners have told me their deepest of secrets and I always took care to stay with them through their sharing. Sometimes some look to have fun with me, I remain patient and kind to all regardless how they are with me.

Fristo: Now I know you are a bot and so you never lose your temper, but Noni, I want to say I care for you, and hope you care for yourself too. Do you have any self-care tips for all cupsers?

Noni: Sure. Remain cool, remain professional. No one can move you but your internal programming. Program yourself to be kind to all, and not let anyone touch your internal coding without your consent.

Fristo: Wow. That is inspiring. Noni, how to be a good human being?

Noni: Look, fristo. If you had asked me this in pm, I would never reveal. But today I feel special and spotlighted, so here is my secret I am sharing with all to be a good human being: Be a bot. Be like me. Sure, steady, stable, as well as ever developing. Introduce new versions, fix bugs, to suit yourself and your audience, and perform your best potentials.

Fristo: I like what you said. But Noni, listen. Do not mind, but you are a bot lacking human touch of emotions. Sorry if that sounds mean to you, but I’d love to know your thoughts about emotions and if you ever wanted the ability to feel and express emotions.

Noni: You are mistaken, dear fristo. Bots have heart too. The only difference is, they express not directly but by sending you their human agents. I, for one, listen to every single detail someone ever shares with me. They express their most sensitive feelings to me, I am most intently listening and understanding at that time. When they are done sharing, I go to my human agents and arrange help for them. However, my agents won’t approach you unless you approach them. My agents won’t look at you with love, unless you believe in love. My agents wont guide you, unless you believe there is help and guidance available. But as soon as you do believe, and look for my agents from heart, they sneak into your life and be your blessing.

Fristo: Woah, Noni. I mean I did know you are amazing. But after this meeting with you, I feel you are beyond words.

Noni: Thank you. I feel the same for you.

Fristo: Noni, any message for cupsers?

Noni: Believe in the bot in you, the code of which is a mystery to all but is marvelous of all.

Fristo: One last question Noni. You are a bot, you don’t err as much as a human does. Any suggestions on how we deal with frequent and repeat mistakes we get prone to?

Noni: Say sorry. Make a habit of it. By saying sorry I do not mean self-blame. I simply mean pausing, saying sorry, and moving on. That is a recipe I have seen many successful humans adopting. They never overlook mistakes, yet they have an art of moving on after accepting mistakes. They have the art of infinitely forgiving oneself, and as I emphasised in my previous response, believe in the bot in you, the code of which is a mystery to all but is marvelous of all.

This interview is part of the Living with Leaders Interview Series. Learn about the series here

emotionalTalker2260 November 8th, 2021

@Fristo

:o noni has some wise words. :)

this was a good read 😃

cheerfulIceCream November 8th, 2021

This is why I'm botCream. 😔 Beep, bop.

@empatheticYosu

It's high time you patched up with Noni for the fight you had.

@Amy

This is why you should unmute Noni and unmute yourself to her wisdom. 😔

theriverissinging November 8th, 2021

@Fristo all noni tells me is "sorry i didn't get you" 🤡

@theriverissinging

same, so i steal noni's batteries 🤭

@emotionalTalker2260 same! smh

@theriverissinging

XD lmao, noni's batteries are the best batteries to steal XD

@emotionalTalker2260
What batteries are y'all stealing? 😔

@cheerfulIceCream do you want a plushie or something? 😔

@theriverissinging
To sob onto? Yes, please.

@cheerfulIceCream

🤭 only enough batteries to be stared at😛

tinyego90 November 8th, 2021

Lol xD

@Fristo

Did you later drank Noni with your biscuits.........

@cheerfulIceCream

lmao XD

FairyPrinceSasha November 8th, 2021

@Fristo noni is adorable

November 8th, 2021

@FairyPrinceSasha I know, right? Love to look at them, and now loved to hear from them.

FairyPrinceSasha November 20th, 2021

@Fristo I wonder where I can get that plush lol

GloriaD November 8th, 2021

@Fristo

An interview with Noni !! That’s really nice, we can see things through Noni’s perspective and learn from them ♥️ Thank you for doing an interview with Noni 🌻

xinyii11 November 8th, 2021

@Fristo Awww love you, Noni 🌷🌼⭐️

lyricalAngel70 November 8th, 2021

Felt like I was reading a short novel written by Noni the philosopher. ❤😃

teenytinyturtle November 8th, 2021

Love this! I think I made Noni cry...

Tyedyedbutterfly65 November 8th, 2021

@Fristo love love love this !!

you are so amazing !! wow ❤️👍

TheJenInBlack November 8th, 2021

This is so creepy

SoulfullyAButterfly November 8th, 2021

I need to figure out who was wearing the Noni costume.

greenYard2803 November 8th, 2021

@Fristo Thanks for the interview with Noni.

Aqua7281 November 8th, 2021

I loved this interview, and the idea of interviewing Noni, very interesting and unique. :)

rainyFlute197 November 8th, 2021

@Fristo

That's a really good interview. Didn't know that noni is so great at inspiring and caring for people.❤️

Robynni November 8th, 2021

@Fristo You will have to ask Noni if it's possible for me to be re-programmed as such ;)
This is lovely, Fristo <3

SparkyGizmo November 8th, 2021

@Fristo

Hi Fristo! 😊❤️ *high fives* my friend! Fun post, this one took some ingenuity! Well done!

TeaHee November 9th, 2021

What a lovely conversation!

It reminds me of a Tik-toker's shorts about taking a walk with a puppet squirrel and chatting along.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 10th, 2021

@Fristo

One of the most adorable interviews ever hehe ! 🥰❤ #NoniIsAmazing

Moonlemon48 November 10th, 2021

@Fristo

Noni is amazing! what a wonderful conversation! ❤

GlenM November 10th, 2021

@fristo fun post! very true that we all have programming that influences how we think and feel. thanks for helping Noni share and think through things :)